Every child at St. Edward’s Catholic Primary School will achieve their potential; academically, spiritually, morally, socially, creatively and physically. Our pupils will strive to live a virtuous life.
This means that all children will:
- develop their individual relationship with God (the virtue of Faith)
- be risk takers (the virtue of Fortitude)
- make mistakes and be able to learn from them (the virtue of Fortitude)
- become increasingly independent learners (the virtue of Temperance)
- have positive self-esteem (the virtue of Love)
- engage in a love of life-long learning (the virtue of Temperance)
- be creative, reflective thinkers (the virtue of Prudence)
- make a positive contribution to the wider community (the virtue of Solidarity)
- develop their self-confidence (the virtue of Hope)
- develop compassion and forgiveness (the virtue of Love)
- be morally just (the virtue of Justice)
At St. Edward’s we are committed to the development of the "whole child", a school where every individual is valued and their personal dignity is maintained.