Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.

St Edward's

Catholic Primary School

01937 843946

Through God's Grace we grow and learn.

Friends of St. Edwards

Our school is very lucky to have the support of a thriving and dedicated parent group. The present Chair is Louise Blantern. Every parent is encouraged to participate in the regular social and fundraising events.  Items bought by the Friends are reported in our school newsletter, which is produced each Friday, and also in the Annual Governors Report to Parents.
Fund raised money usually goes towards the 10% of all building costs, which the school must pay to the Diocese (the Diocese funds the other 90%)
Visit their website at:


Our Classrooms