Every child at St. Edward’s Catholic Primary School will achieve their potential; academically, spiritually, morally, socially, creatively and physically.
This means that all children will:
- develop their individual relationship with God
- be risk takers
- make mistakes (and be able to learn from them)
- become increasingly independent learners
- have positive self-esteem
- engage in life-long learning
- be creative thinkers
- make a positive contribution to the wider community.
At St. Edward’s we are committed to the development of the "whole child", a school where every individual is valued and their personal dignity is maintained.